Saturday, June 14, 2008
I think I'm hooked
Ok, so I decided I like running. The 1st 3 weeks of my training have been a beast. I was really wondering what the heck I got myself into by signing up for this marathon. Well, this morning I didn't have my jogger with the girls in it, it was about 65 degrees, my tunes were rockin', and nothing was sore. I decided I liked running. I've heard that after 3 weeks your body gets used to running and after that point you can run forever. I'm hoping that is the case. If not, I'm committed...there's no turning back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You go, girl! Keep up the good work.
wow! someday...maybe i will get there! first...some new running shoes...
Way to go!!! 5K is my limit. One day I might do a 1/2 marathon. We will see. We can not wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
eweee Running for fun- you feeling ok?
Post a Comment