Sunday, June 08, 2008

Week in review





We went to a carnival for Pony Express Days. It was free for the kids so they got to get their faces painted, do some games, and then there was local bands that did a concert. We went with Dan and Cass. It was a lot of fun. Go to Dan and Cass's website for more pics of the girls at the carnival. http://cassieanddan.blogspot.com/



This is the face Kenzie makes right before her face is going to get wiped. I laugh everytime she does this. It is so cute.
We went swimming with Lou last weekend. Once again, the girls loved it almost as much as Lou!



I LOVE this picture of Brooklyn. I think it is one of my favorites.

The girls like to climb up and dance, sing, and turn the fire on and off up here.

Lookin' for treats. They know where the goodies are!



Knuckles! Brooklyn gives people knuckles now. It is her way of saying hello.


The girls playing together. Brooklyn likes to load up the car with all of her little people and animals. She finds a seat for all of them.

Both Brooklyn and Kenzie love to stack the big legos together. Their little castles get quite extravagent sometimes. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

We miss you guys...and it's only been a week! What are we going to do when we're hours away??? By the way, my arm looks distorted in the picture of the girls and I after swimming:)

Krystal said...

You have a great blog!! I'm all caught up reading your posts now, from when I was out of town. I love to see all your cute pictures. You are creating some wonderful family memories. You have such a cute family. We miss you guys, and will have to get together someday...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker