Friday, June 20, 2008
Swimming, Dinner, and Biking in 1 night!
This week has been packed with a lot. I will get around to posting what we've been up to, but for now, I'll post what we did last night. Lou and Ben "Lu and Be" came over and we played! They went swimming with the girls, we had dinner then went for a bike ride. It was a very fun-filled night. It is great to have family so close. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What? No pictures of you?? I know there was a pretty good one of you by the bench. Thanks for such a fun afternoon/evening!
How fun to be so close to family and to make those special memories! Looks like you've been enjoying beautiful warm weather, it snowed here last week!
It looks like you guys had such a fun time, you are teaching your girls a love for the out doors. I love the cute picture on the chair!
Post a Comment