We were emptying the trash for garbage day and Brooklyn wanted to help. She was very determined to carry the bag herself so we helped her.
Brooklyn was done eating and I wasn't fast enough to get her out.
Pretty ingenious if you ask me.
Hanging out under the table wth their animals and little people. Funny kids.
Brooklyn is very good at changing her cd, switching songs and pausing the cd player.
This is one of the places Brooklyn keeps her secret stash of stuff. This time she hid a finger puppet and of course, a binky. When she came out she gave me a face like she'd been caught. I laughed and so she laughed then gave me the picture above this one.
Dance party! The next picture and this one are of Brooklyn dancing. The girls LOVE to dance. We have dance parties everyday to silly songs. At nursery last Sunday the teacher was amazed that Brooklyn knew a lot of the actions to the songs. I told her we practice. Some of the songs she knows actions to are: Wheels on the bus, popcorn popping, If you're happy and you know it, hinges, 5 little monkeys, and the bee song. She also knows a lot of her body parts (even bugars, and bum and elbow).
Brooklyn dancing.
Kenzie LOVES this whistle. She's pretty good at blowing in it and making it loud. I see a future referree...like her momma. :)
Dang your girls are cute! I love how brooklyn hides things. Addi always hides her binkis under her crib but she gets stuck under her crib when she tries to get them. Funny kids.
3 comments:
Dang your girls are cute! I love how brooklyn hides things. Addi always hides her binkis under her crib but she gets stuck under her crib when she tries to get them. Funny kids.
You guys are such fun parents, I love that she wanted to help take out the trash. Isn't it sweet how much our kids want to do what we do?
AWww i love the dance party, and the whistler! and the playing under the table. they are the funniest girls...
Post a Comment