Again, my computer won't let me put captions under the pics. Anyone know why it is doing this? Anyhow, I AM SO BEHIND ON MY PICTURES AND BLOGGING... So, it may be picture overload from us for a couple of days. :) The pictures are just of the girls playing. This was last week sometime. I just love that they are such good buddies. They almost always play together. Kenzie is huge into babies so she is rarely found without a baby. Brooklyn loves to read and make food. One of the pictures is where Brooklyn is reading the book to Kenzie. She kept saying, "What's that Kenzie." and Kenzie would say what it was and if she didn't know then Brooklyn would tell her. SOOOO cute! They both also love to be rough housed and played with so these pictures are of them hiding and me uncovering the blanket to find them. They love love love to dance too. We have a radio in the kitchen that we usually blast and we dance there. It is so much fun to have 2 little toddlers. I love this age...but then again...I've loved all of their stages and ages. I guess I just love being a mom.
Monday, February 09, 2009
We are all about fun...
Again, my computer won't let me put captions under the pics. Anyone know why it is doing this? Anyhow, I AM SO BEHIND ON MY PICTURES AND BLOGGING... So, it may be picture overload from us for a couple of days. :) The pictures are just of the girls playing. This was last week sometime. I just love that they are such good buddies. They almost always play together. Kenzie is huge into babies so she is rarely found without a baby. Brooklyn loves to read and make food. One of the pictures is where Brooklyn is reading the book to Kenzie. She kept saying, "What's that Kenzie." and Kenzie would say what it was and if she didn't know then Brooklyn would tell her. SOOOO cute! They both also love to be rough housed and played with so these pictures are of them hiding and me uncovering the blanket to find them. They love love love to dance too. We have a radio in the kitchen that we usually blast and we dance there. It is so much fun to have 2 little toddlers. I love this age...but then again...I've loved all of their stages and ages. I guess I just love being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i love all the stges, too, but toddler is my favorite- they have so much personality :)
You are such a good mom!
Upload your pictures to blogger then click on the HTML tab instead of the compose tab. Then type what you want under your pictures. Go back to compose and see if it worked. That is very strange...
I am a friend of Britney's and I asked for updated pictures of Brooklyn and she directed me here! What an amazing blog you have! You seem like such excellent parents and I know Britney felt very happy when she found you guys! How truly blessed you are to have two beautiful happy and healthy daughters! I don't know how you do it. I go crazy with my 2 1/2 year old little boy. I'm sure two of them I'd be a total nutcasE!
Post a Comment