Sunday, February 15, 2009

What we've been up to...a week and a half ago...

Brooklyn and Kenzie are obsessed with wearing underwear. I got some cute pictures of them in their underwear and heels. I still don't trust Kenzie without a diaper so she has a diaper under her underwear. :)








The girls love hiding in their closets.

Yup, still sick. Last night we found out that Kenzie had an ear infection as well. Poor thing was just sobbing and holding her ears. Luckily, we know a great dr. and we got her some meds. Both girls slept through the ENTIRE night last night! That is a first for about a week now! And I woke up at 7am wide awake. Go figure... The girls are looking and sounding much better. They both still have a nasty cough,but atleast they are playing now instead of vegging on the couch. Here are some pics from a week ago. I'm still working on getting caught up. I still have to post about the cute dresses from Mary, Lou's birthday and the daddy daughter date. I'll get there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww poor kenzie!! hope you all start feeling better soon!

Laura said...

Underwear and heels? Nice Meesh, real nice. Your girls are goofballs.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker