Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Jury Duty

Yup, I got. Tom has never had it. This will be my 3rd time. So, on Monday I report to the courthouse at 8am. Am I excited? Do you want me to lie and and say I can't wait and I hope they pick me for the trial? Ok, no I'm not excited but for some odd reason I feel grateful that I can be part of the judicial system. So, there you go. Jury Duty...

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Jury duty always comes my way without fail. I have gotten out of it both times. Have fun calling in, and basing your life around it for a couple of weeks. Love you

Lindsey said...

Do you need me to watch the girls?

Laura said...

Oh what a joy. Just tell them who you have at home, they'll release you:)

Luke and Erin said...

I am sorry to hear about your puppy! But you do what is best for your family and the puppy! I hope you are all adjusting well it the change.

Good luck with jury duty. I have never had it, Luke had to go once, I don't think he was picked though. Why do people have to do bad things. I mean it really just makes a mess for more people than they know. I know they don't care and it is good to have awesome people (like yourself) to go to jury duty, but still... If they would just be good then we would not have this problem and I would feel a lot better at night!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker