Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Potty Training...to be or not to be

Today is the day! I have read all I can read about it. Today Brooklyn and Kenzie are going to start the potty training process. The treats are in line...the potty well cleaned...the underwear bought...the excitement is up...it's TIME. Any good advice that has worked for you guys out there? I just have the Internet leading me through this. Brooklyn is VERY ready and Kenzie...I'm not quite sure. We'll just have to see. She's scared of the BIG potty, so we have a little one for her. I'll keep you posted. I'm sure there will be some pretty funny stuff after this is all said and done.

Also, my last post needs clarification. All of this stuff I am posting happened a week and a half ago. So, when I cleaned the house...it happened then. I have loads of laundry and my house is trashed right now because we were all sick all last week and are just getting better. I WISH my house was clean right now. I am going to keep posting from a week and a half ago because I am sooo behind. So, this past week was non productive and no pictures to show for it. I just felt like that needed some clarification.

4 comments:

The Barker Clan said...

Good luck! I am sure everyone has told you, each child is different and none of them respond to the same process. You will be so relieved when it is all over! Keep us updated on how it is going!

Laura said...

You're a dork. Your house is NOT filthy or PILES everywhere. I just saw it yesterday:) As for the girls, just tell them that if they do they can be cool like their Aunt Lou:)

Krystal said...

Good luck with the potty training! Don't feel bad for being a week or two behind in your posting. I think I'm a month or two behind. :)

Luke and Erin said...

Good luck with the potty training. I have found it best to not care. It is too much work.
I do like potty scotty's for night time. You can get them online. They are better than pull-ups because they are cloth underware.
My house is always a mess!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker