Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good morning Mrs. Sunshine...












Last week we had beautiful weather so we went outside and played. Brooklyn grabbed her bike and Kenzie grabbed the bucket and her baby. She carries the bucket around like it is a purse. What goofballs! They loved being outside. I have to agree with them. We went and got the mail then walked to the corner and waited for Dad to come. He picked them up and drove them home. They thought that was such a treat. ahhhh I love beautiful days like this. It makes it really hard to think that we are still in for more snow storms and that Spring is still a little ways away.

Brooklyn was really sweet last night. I'm trying to blog in order of events, but I just can't forget to post it so here goes:
Last night Brooklyn went around to each member of our family and gave us all blessings. She climbed up on Tom's lap and put her hands on his head and said, "Henly Fodder, bless dadda..." It was soooo sweet. It really goes to show you that kids are always watching what we do. Tom has only given me a couple of Priesthood blessings in the past year, but she remembered. What a sweetie.

4 comments:

Laura said...

It was beautiful last week, wasn't it? What are the girls looking at in the pile of snow in that last picture?

Krystal said...

We had beautiful weather last week here too. It made me think spring was on the way. But, now it's cold again. You guys have a lot of snow still too. We got a skiff of snow that Rachel played in this morning, but it's all gone now. :)

The Sanchez Family said...

thats so cute i need to let yasmin outside more often when the weather is nice but she so accident prone that im afraid she'll slip on some piece of ice and get hurt im to paranoid of her but she is my baby lol i think it is so cute that brooklyn prays and folds her arms she is a doll

Wilson Family said...

Michelle, I found you on Bonnie's blog and I thought I would stop by and lood around. Your girls are too cute. I love that Brooklynn is giving everyone blessings:)We need to make a trip up north and see everyone. Well, you should stop by and see our blog. Eden is getting so big. Yes, I have a ton of pictures of her on it. Love Ya, take care.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker