Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We are raising FISH

This last Saturday we went swimming with Lou and Ben in our neighborhood pool. The girls LOVED it! Brooklyn got to where she would put her arms out and want to go under water. When I taught swimming lessons this was something that A LOT of kids struggled with. What can I say, she's a natural in the water. What was cute was when Brooklyn came up from being under water she didn't care about her eyes, but would always wipe her ears. Funny kid. She also loved to jump off the side. Kenzie was a little more reserved, but loved to drink the water. It was a lot of fun and something we will do often this summer.
Brooklyn LOVES jumping off of the side. The first time she pointed and she did it all by herself. It startled us so we stuck her back up to do it again and she slipped and fell. That scared her so the next couple of times she wanted hands and just stepped off. She is such a fish.




Uncle Ben and Kenzie




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! we have to go swimming when i get out there!! wahooo! the girls are SO cute in their little suits. love that!

Laura said...

FUN! I can't wait to do it again. It must be a sickness that we just can't get enough of swimming even after all those years.

Stacey said...

I love the pictures in the pool, they are always my favorites of my kids. The video is so sweet, she is a fish! She does better than my six year old!

Jerry and Maaret said...

aaaawwwww, I LOVE water babies!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker