Thursday, May 01, 2008
Random cute pictures
The past weeks have been packed with major activities. Here are some random pictures of little things that go on in the day. Forgive me, but I posted 3-4 more posts after this one. So much has gone on that I didn't want to miss a thing. Here are our little cuties...enjoy!
Kenzie loves to climb into this and Brooklyn will often push her.
Tom went to New Orleans a couple of weeks ago for a business trip. The next couple of pictures are what he brought back for the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
woa nice posts!!! love the bbq, the new orleans stuff from tom, and kz walking!!! you got some really cute pics there. glad to see a good update!~ and YAH i will answer that- how many bows did you make?! a LITTLE OCD....hahaha jk. they are way cute though.
whoa! That's a lot of pictures! Your girls are so funny!
All the pictures are so awesome. Have you heard about BLURB.com it will take all of your blog posts and put it in a book. It is my way of scrapbooking now and journaling. We can't wait to see you. What part of AK is your brother moving to?
What cute pictures! I LOVE the duckie beads, my kids would be all over those! What sweet sisters those two make.
Michelle, I love your blog!!! Your girls are so cute, you have got to be so busy! I'm going to keep coming back and checking out your blog!
By the way Enrichment was great tonight!
Post a Comment