Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's a PARRRTTTYYYY!!!


Happy 24th Mary! This year she invited us to go to JUMP ON IT for her party. It is a place that has like a ton of trampolines and jump toys for the munchkins. Needless to say, all had a blast. Thanks Mary!




Tom!















1, 2, JUMP


Our little jumper.





Soooo sweet. She zonked out before the party even started.


Brooklyn was dressed all up ready to party. I just think she is the cutest kid.


Mary's brownie birthday cake! I decided to make Mary a cake that reminded me of her. So, to start off, I didn't do cake, I did brownies. Mary is a brownieaholic. Next was the outdoor theme. I actually had a lot of fun with this "cake". I went to the candy store and went to town on finding cool candy that reminded me of the outdoors. So, Happy Birthday Mary. We love ya and feel lucky to be able to celebrate it with you. :) Too bad the weather was lousy, but we still had a blast jumping!


The river with fish and BEARS on the other side!


Mary's climbing wall with actual climbers on it (fruit snack dudes) and a campsite in the corner with campers (more fruit snack dudes).

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I LOVE the cake! You are so creative, the campfire and the tents are so cute, not to mention the little river! It looks like you guys had such a fun time.

Laura said...

What a little champion climber! I loved your nervousness as she climbed as well. You're a good Mom. Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

awww cute pics! and GOOD JOB on the brownie cake!! VERY cute and VERY creative mich! that place looks like a blast too;) we miss you guys! tom you look great without your glasses, i am still not used to it, but im so glad for you!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker