This Mother's Day was special. It actually lasted ALL weekend. Tom was very sweet and took the girls when they woke up, (Mainly Brooklyn for her 3:30 am cuddling time) did the dishes often, and took me shopping to find an outfit. I found a pair of sunglasses instead. :) For the actual day he gave me a card from the girls and a card from him. They were both very sweet. Then after church he let me take a nap and made all the fixins' for a bbq. We had dutch oven potatoes, cobbler, and chicken. It was very sweet. We had the bbq in the back of Lou and Ben's apartment. Mary and Becky came too! It was a very special day and I feel so blessed to be a MOM! I can't imagine life without my 2 little miracles. Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, my Mother-in-law and our birthmom. They are 3 very special women in our lives. Thanks Colleen for raising such an amazing person whom I love dearly. Thanks Brittney for choosing us to raise your special little girl who is such a loving sweetie. Thanks Mom for being an amazing mother and friend. I feel so blessed. Moms are special people.
This is a book Tom made for me. It has turned into a tradition. It is a book that has quotes and poems with pictures of our little family. I cherish these books and the girls LOVE to look at them with me.

Brooklyn didn't want to part with the card they got me. She kept "reading" it to me. "Flowr"
Thanks for the dress Cass. ;)
,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wow!! You look smokin hot! Happy mother's day yesterday=) You have adorable girls!
You do look GREAT! Love your hair. The girls look almost the same size now.They are soo cute together. Glad you liked the book and had a nice day. Love you, Colleen (MOM)
It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. You are such a great example to me! Thanks for all you do.
Oh your blog is so cute! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw it on Stacey's blog! You guys have some great pictures!
awww...
nice mothers day! books are the best! you look great by the way! and i think kz looks adorable in that yellow dress;). bbq picks look like fun too, those girls are just cute little buddies.
I love your hair! Looing sexy Meesh!
Post a Comment