Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Goofy faces
Yesterday while I was feeding the girls lunch, I decided that I hadn't taken pictures of them in a while (ok, maybe it had been 1 day :). So, as I got the camera ready they starting making goofy faces. I was laughing so hard that it egged them on even more. I am raising goofballs. It is these little moments that make me LOVE being a Mom. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
thats cute! those girls are so funny. kz looks like she has more teeth than when i left!
Love all the pics you post. Those girls have such cute personalities! Can't wait till July when we can see them in person and play with them. Thanks for posting. Love you, mom Hall
Goofs! So cute though.
Your girls are so sweet, and happy! I love seeing what they are up to.
(I am blog stalking you from Lindsey's site!)
Post a Comment