Monday, November 26, 2007

MORE Thanksgiving pics

Ok, I know, way overboard on the pics. But just think about it....we haven't blogged in over a week and I go overboard 2-3 times a week when I blog so I am actually UNDER my usual quota of pictures. :)

Fun news: Kenzie started crawling on Friday!!!! Now she is all over the place getting better and better everyday. Brooklyn was just chillin on the step drinking her bottle.
Brooklyn has been big into climbing into toy boxes, drawers, exersaucers, and cupboards then just entertaining herself. funny kid.

On the drive back from Boise we needed something to entertain her...little did we know she would find a way to entertain herself. She figured out how to put my sunglasses on and she thought she was soooo funny.








While we were eating dinner with Grandma Kenzie fell asleep on my lap. She still had mashed potatoes in mouth when she fell asleep. sweet baby.

Dinner with Grandma.

Fun in the car.

Kenzie LOVES to suck on the edges of blankets. Funny thing...she quit sucking her thumb and is now sucking on a binkie...24/7. Go figure. I guess it's never too late to get a baby to take a binkie.

4 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Love all the pictures! When your kids are so cute, you have to post lots of pictures. Glad you guys had a great Thanksgving. We will be in town on the 18th. Give us a call or we will call you.

Anonymous said...

Ahh Meesh, cute girls. If I remember correctly, don't Mom and Dad have a ton of pictures of you falling asleep at the dinner table? She apparently inherited that trait from you:) Ben and I look forward to seeing you guys again soon!

erin said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! I'm glad you got to see so much family! And, I'm glad I got to see so many pictures! :)

Mary Grace said...

awww love the pics!!! your description of thanksgiving is exactly why it is my favorite holiday!!! even though i cant complain, being in germany for the holiday, i did miss all that tradition and such! miss you guys! see you in january!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker