Friday, November 02, 2007
Our trip to BOISE!!!
We went to Boise Oct. 19-26. Tom went to Omaha so I decided I would go to Boise for the week. Hannah, Heather's baby, got blessed that weekend as well. It was a lot of fun. The girls were little angels for me for the drive and they just played, played, played while we were there. I was sad to leave, but Brooke is blessing her baby in Idaho Falls this weekend so we get to see everyone again!
Brooklyn's new coat. It is so cute, when we tell her, "Oh...pretty girl" she moves her hips and nods her head like she knows she's a pretty girl.
This is her new trick. Everytime we give her a drink in the car, she watches it drop and get things around her wet. At one time we caught her doing it over Kenzie and Kenzie had her mouth wide open ready to receive any offerings.





Austin, Hannah, and Ryan (Heather's kids)
Brooklyn LOVED being outside in Grandma and Grandpa's garden and yard. She just roamed and explored for quite a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hey cute pictures!! thats funny about brooklyn dripping things on kenzie.
wow... looks like you were well entertained! wahoo for family!
I love the Halloween pics! Your girls are just so cute! And I can't believe that everyone in your family has so many kids! Man, we're getting old!
Post a Comment