Friday, March 16, 2007

Turn or not to turn...that is the question

Wellllllll...She didn't turn. Bummer. The dr. made it about 1/2 way so that she was horizontal in my stomach and she wouldn't budge. So they tried the other way and my heart started racing and I felt nauseous so they stopped. You may ask..how did it feel? Let's just say that I hope I don't have to do it again. So, the hospital is going to call us Mon. afternoon to schedule the C-section for Tuesday. Tuesday is the day they do c-sections so it will more than likely be then. We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck! i cant wait to see her!!! i gotta say im jealous you know when yours is coming! but good luck, hope all goes perfectly!

Miles and Bex said...

We are so excited for you guys. I am way excited because hopefully I can some see her before we leave. You will definetly have to call me on my cell. 674-2825

Jerry and Maaret said...

WHOO HOO!!! No contractions AND a baby!!! Are you so excited? It's like she's coming Fed-Ex and you have an expected arrival date! Good luck to you! We miss you guys!
Love ya mean it,
Mar

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker