On a different note...I go into the OB again tomorrow. Last week I was dialated to a 1 and not effaced. The baby has been pointing down for 3 weeks now. That is a good sign. I go in every week until the arrival! Yeah! The babies heartrate was 136. I'll keep you posted on what happens tomorrow. :)
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
It's OFFICIAL!!!
She's ours! The weekend went really well. Court went well...even though I couldn't remember my own name and Brooklyn's birthday...you'll have to ask me about it later. :) My favorite part was the temple. There was such a spirit there. The sealer told my folks after the sealing that this was a really special sealing and that he could feel it. Thanks to all who came. The blessing went well. Tom was so nervous! He did such a good job and I know what he said was what needed to be said. Good job Tom! Brooklyn was an angel for the whole weekend. I tried to post pics of her dress, but our Internet is not letting me. Just putting these pics on has taken me over 2 1/2 hours. SO...cherish them. :) I'll try later. I'm going to get some pics done professionally in her dress tomorrow. So, I'll be sending those out as soon as I get them. We feel so blessed to have her in our home and we know that she was meant to be in our family.
On a different note...I go into the OB again tomorrow. Last week I was dialated to a 1 and not effaced. The baby has been pointing down for 3 weeks now. That is a good sign. I go in every week until the arrival! Yeah! The babies heartrate was 136. I'll keep you posted on what happens tomorrow. :)
Outside the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.
On a different note...I go into the OB again tomorrow. Last week I was dialated to a 1 and not effaced. The baby has been pointing down for 3 weeks now. That is a good sign. I go in every week until the arrival! Yeah! The babies heartrate was 136. I'll keep you posted on what happens tomorrow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am so sad I couldn't make it. I was looking forward to coming but then I got way sick. I couldn't even get out of bed. My parents took the kids so that I could rest but I am still trying to get over this dang thing. I am so glad it went so well. I tried calling but don't have your phone number anymore. I am so excited for you guys. You guys are an amazing family!
Awwwww! What a happy day for you! Congrats! Glad to hear everything went well, I can only imagine how nerve-wracking it would be to wait for so long to finalize everything. Good luck with the OB tomorrow and the pictures. Love you guys!
Jerry & Mar
yay!! congrats guys! this weekend was fun, good to see you!! give brooklyn a kiss for me
Post a Comment