Monday, March 19, 2007
Change of plans
Well, once again, life is unpredictable. The Dr. called today to let me know that I will NOT be having the c-section tomorrow. He didn't realize I was 38 1/2 weeks instead of 39 weeks and wants to wait. So, the c-section will be Tuesday of next week. I'm having consistent contractions at about 14 min. apart and 7-10 min. apart when I'm moving and doing stuff around the house or holding Brooklyn. So, who knows. It may be sooner than that. She'll come when she's ready. We'll see if she's like Michelle (scheduler) or Tom (spur of the moment). We at least know she will be here in a week! That is exciting. I have an OB appointment on Wed. So, that is the next step...if I make it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yah that is exciting she will be here so soon! cute pictures at the park, it looks like its nice up there now:) well good luck with everything!
Give me a call if you have the baby before Sat. We take off Sat. morning. Wish us luck.
Mich,
Any new traction in the contractions? How is it going?
love dad--RWH
Post a Comment