Sunday, March 18, 2007

Last post for awhile...

Well, since I go in for a c-section on Tuesday, I figure it may be a little while until I post again. I'll be in the hospital until Friday or Saturday, my mom is coming on Sunday for 2 weeks, and life might be a little crazy. I'll try and have Tom post pics of the new baby. We'll get them to you somehow! Just hound him a little to post them. Wish us luck! We are excited for this new adventure!

We originally went to Rock Canyon (Mary's rockclimbing hangout in Provo), but they wouldn't allow fires, so we went to Lou and Ben's apartment complex and made some dutch oven cookin'. Their apartment have some stationary grills, lots of grass, a killer view of the mountains, and a mini playground. Tom made some potatoes and cobbler. Yummy. We brought some chicken and veggies as well. Dutch oven cooking is the best. It was 78 degrees in Provo yesterday...beautiful! Brooklyn stayed awake the entire day because there was so much to look at. I think we have a little camper/outdoorsy girl on our hands.


She loves to hold on to her binky this way. It is like a toy for her.

Lou and Ben




Brooklyn was determined to get some water out of that cup. She just got so frustrated and kept holding on to it tighter. She loves drinking out of cups.





Tom and I made bracelets for Brooklyn and Baby #2 the other night. Tom is VERY good at this. I attribute that to growing up with so many sisters. Thanks!



Going for a walk! She loves walks! We've been going everyday for a week now thanks to the beautiful weather.



Go Utah State Aggies!


She LOVES to have big kid stuff. She thinks she's getting away with something when I give her a cup and spoon.




Rub a dub dub. Brooklyn woke up one morning and she was soaked with pee. So, I put her in the shower with me. Not 15 minutes later, she exploded in her diaper all the way up her back and neck. So, tub time!

4 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

wow... what a post! You wanna go out with a BANG don't you?!? Hahah... looks like you've been savoring your last few days, good for you! Good luck with the c-section on Tuesday, we're very excited to get a glimpse of your new little bundle o' joy! good blowout story... hahaha... that stinks!! have a good day!

Mary Grace said...

love the pics!! love that you went to rock canyon! i miss that place! my baby neice is SO cute. when she gets bigger, we will totally go climbing and camping. i know she will love it :) good luck with the new one on tuesday!!!~

Anonymous said...

great pictures! Can't wait to see what/who the next one looks like!!
Good luck Tues. You won't miss anything skipping labor,, really!
Wish I could be there to help this week. You'll do great,, its not so bad. Tom, we'll all be bugging you to post new pics.... Love you, mean it.Mom

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics, man you guys were very busy, keep us the good work on the next one, you'd done a bang up job on the first one!
love dad--RWH

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker