Friday, March 20, 2009

My Hubby is a Certified Safety Professional

Ok, I am going to brag....a lot. Read on if you want to hear more. :)

He passed it! Tom took a 5 hour test today to certify him to be a Certified Safety Professional. When he came out of the test he didn't think there was any way he could have passed because it was so hard...but he did! We are very proud of Tom and all of the many hours he put into passing this key certification in his career. WAY TO GO!!! On his business cards it will now be Thomas ******* , CSP, OHST . Quite the accomplishment. And yup, I'm married to him. That's cool.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wooohooo!!!! Go Tom Go! That is AWESOME! I'm really proud of him as we all should be. Go Tom!

Krystal said...

Yeah, Tom!! Way to go! Congratulations!!

Stacey said...

Congratulations Tom! That is awesome!

Brooke said...

Tom is a hard worker, and it payed off. Way to go Tom!! What an accomplishment.

Dacia said...

Way to go Tom! It must be because you have such great genes! he he he I love the acrobat pics too! How fun!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker