Yesterday was Kenzie's 2nd birthday. Her day started off with Brooklyn singing her happy birthday and blowing out a candle. We had a family tradition growing up of putting a candle in whatever we ate for breakfast. So, she had cereal so I had to hold the candle. For her birthday we packed up the car with kids, picked up Grandma Stufflebeam and went to Jump On It. Well, they were closed so we went to MacDonald's and let the kids play. There were sooo many kids there. I think they had a lot of fun. Last night we had a little birthday party for Kenzie. We had homemade pizza, cake and ice cream. For Kenzie's cake I made her a purse. She LOVES anything girly. I think the theme for this party was babies. She got 4 babies for her birthday plus some cool sidewalk paint, a magnet board and a cute outfit. She was in heaven! So, she brought out some of her old babies and had her new 4 babies. Brooklyn and Kenzie played with them (and fought over them) the entire night. Thanks everyone for being so generous. Kenzie was spoiled! Happy birthday my sweet Kenzie...you are loved by many.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Kenzie's Birthday Party
Yesterday was Kenzie's 2nd birthday. Her day started off with Brooklyn singing her happy birthday and blowing out a candle. We had a family tradition growing up of putting a candle in whatever we ate for breakfast. So, she had cereal so I had to hold the candle. For her birthday we packed up the car with kids, picked up Grandma Stufflebeam and went to Jump On It. Well, they were closed so we went to MacDonald's and let the kids play. There were sooo many kids there. I think they had a lot of fun. Last night we had a little birthday party for Kenzie. We had homemade pizza, cake and ice cream. For Kenzie's cake I made her a purse. She LOVES anything girly. I think the theme for this party was babies. She got 4 babies for her birthday plus some cool sidewalk paint, a magnet board and a cute outfit. She was in heaven! So, she brought out some of her old babies and had her new 4 babies. Brooklyn and Kenzie played with them (and fought over them) the entire night. Thanks everyone for being so generous. Kenzie was spoiled! Happy birthday my sweet Kenzie...you are loved by many.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! You had time to sew AND blog tonight. Very impressive. Happy Birthday Kenz! And way to go on the cake Michelle, yet another masterpiece.
It looks like a very fun party. Happy Birthday to your sweet Kenzie.
BTW: That cake is impressive!!! Will you make MY birthday cake this year???
Post a Comment