Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lil' Shiners


Glamor shot. :)


So, Brooklyn and I have black eyes. I got mine playing church ball. I got elbowed by a 6'2 mammoth in the corner of my eye. I got knocked over and I got called for the foul. Go figure. Brooklyn slipped in the tub. Poor kid. She hardly cried. She just kept rubbing her eye and saying, "It hurts, Momma." So, like Momma, like daughter. I have a feeling that she will probably acquire a few more black eyes in her lifetime while playing sports. She's very coordinated and athletic. Or maybe she'll be like the 6'2 mammoth that scored me my shiner.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

In your first picture I just thought you were wearing more eyeliner than you usually do! That must have really hurt!

Laura said...

I'm glad I'm not the only Ewing girl that gets hurt:) haha Well done Michelle.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker