Monday, March 23, 2009

Just playin'


Brooklyn blowing bubbles and Kenzie reading a book.

Kenzie still sticks weird stuff in her mouth. She had a baby wipe (clean of course) and was dipping it into the water Brooklyn was using to dip her chalk in. I like the look Brooklyn is giving Kenzie.












The past couple of weeks we have had BEAUTIFUL weather. So, once the girls wake up the first thing Brooklyn asks me if we can go to the park or go outside. So we do. These are just a few pics of them doing what they love best...playing. The girls looked super cute so I wanted some pictures. It's funny, but Brooklyn LOVES to have her picture taken and Kenzie usually covers her face or gives goofball looks. I captured this on the camera. Since we have had nice weather for awhile we have some fun outdoor pictures the next couple of posts. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

What a cute family you have!!!!

Laura said...

I love the pictures of them in their p.j.'s playing already. Those girls know how to start a party!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker