Tuesday, July 08, 2008

And She's Off!

On July 2 we took Mary to the MTC. It is an understatement when I say that she was VERY EXCITED and anxious to get going. We are proud of Mary!




Hermana Hall...It's official...according to the tag!



In front of the MTC

The sign she is pointing to says, "missionaries here"



Our cute missionary


On a side note...sorry for the delay on posts... We lost our camera and it had Father's Day and other stuff we've been up to. I just couldn't bring myself to post things out of order. Ya, OCD, it is what it is. :) Enjoy the pics. If we ever find the camera then I'm going to post OUT OF ORDER! It kills me to do this, but I am feeling overwhelmed with all the pics I need to post, especially with Alaska 2 days away!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey Michelle,
You can still post things in order, go to post options and change the date...I do it all the time. I just posted something I forgot to post earlier this Sunday, and put the date as June 25th, and it posted by that date! I love that!

Jerry and Maaret said...

hey thanks for the pics... i borrowed a few for Mary's blog...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker