Thursday, February 28, 2008
A Very Momentous Year Ago...
1 year ago this weekend we legally adopted Brooklyn, were sealed and blessed her. What a special weekend...what a special little girl. We just can't imagine our family without her. She is such a funny kid with the biggest heart. She is so tender and loving towards Kenzie. She is a very happy kid too. Rarely does she fuss or demand things. It doesn't hurt that she is so darn cute too. Thanks also to our very special birthmom and birthfamily. Our birthmom was so unselfish and truly knew what it meant to love someone and do something that not very many people could do. Here are some pics we thought you might enjoy because a lot of you took part in this very memorable weekend. As I look back, I feel blessed to have gone through this experience and it makes me treasure my family which I will have forever. I wouldn't even have to think twice about doing it again. We are going to start a tradition every year where we go to the temple and do sealings over this weekend. We are going tomorrow around 1:30 if anyone wants to join us! We love you Brooklyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congrats! Beautiful temple by the way;-) It's one of my favorite seeing as I got married there.
We love Brooklyn:) Glad we were blessed to come into this family.
What a very special weekend for you guys! You have such a beautiful family. Congrats!!
Post a Comment