Saturday, February 23, 2008

A NEW love

Yes, I have to admit...I have found a new love in my life. It has been a love that has been rekindled this weekend. My love is gardening. Thanksgiving Point put on a gardening workshop from 9-2 today and I went. I mainly wanted to learn some new things because I love being outside and seeing my garden grow. Well, I felt like some of my first dates with Tom and not wanting it to end. I was TOTALLY in my element. So, as soon as the darn snow melts from my tiny garden in our backyard...my peas are going in. I think I am going to try some more cold crops as well.

My other love that has been rekindled is exercise and being healthy. I forgot how much I love learning. I am finding that I am learning a lot about myself this year. So, for me, this year is a year to change and learn. My motto for this year is, "If you do what you've always done then you'll get what you've always got." It is up to me to make changes. No one else can motivate me.

Here's to gardens and being healthy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Meesh! I too love your love of gardening, for this year I shall reap the benefits:) I really do miss having a garden at our own place. I think I'm going to do some sort of potted window plants this year:) Any ideas?

Jenn said...

If you are anything like your mom, you will have the most AMAZING garden ever. You have gardening in your genes...you will have to share your veggies;-)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker