Sunday, February 17, 2008

Last weekend's events...

Last weekend Tom's cousins came and visited. They have 5 boys. What an eventful weekend!!! Brooklyn kept a distance and just watched a lot of the time. She's never seen such a crew! Kenzie was right there in the middle of it all and loving it. It was fun! Thanks for coming to visit us Heidi and D.J. and crew. Brooklyn likes to stack things then eat on them or drink from them. Goofball.
Kenzie has been sleeping with her feet hanging out A LOT latelty.

Look at Kenzie's foot


D.J., Brenden and Colton asleep on the couch






Brooklyn and Kenzie got rides in the the wagon from Brendon.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

are you guys still in boise? that last one of kenzie is SOOO cute!! and i like the one of brooklyn with her cone, thats cute. thats funny about brooklyn stacking things. funny girls!

Anonymous said...

It's so nice having you guys visit. I forget how much of a party it is with you around! At least Brooklyn doesn't dump the food on her head, stacking is a much better alternative!

Anonymous said...

It's Lou...not anonymous. Stinkin' enter key....

Jerry and Maaret said...

wow 5 boys... that must have been very busy!

Miles and Bex said...

Your girls are so cute! I love how funny Brooklyn is. The stacking thing is so funny. Maybe she is protecting her food and drink so no one will take it. So do you have your tickets to come up yet? We would love for you guys to stay with us.

erin said...

I'm sorry Brooklyn was so sick! I hope you're on the mend! Brianna loves to stack her stuff and then eat too, what is it about this age? They're funny kids! Your girls are so cute, and I do LOVE that pic of Kenzie too!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker