Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Chicken soup and 7 up

Brooklyn LOVED Cassie's birthday cake!!!



Cassie turned 22 yesterday! I made my first ice cream cake and in case you can't tell the cake on the right is a painter's pallet. I try. It's the thought that counts right? Cassie helped too! THANKS CASS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Some of the cousins from Tom's side.
Kenzie, Sophia, and Andrew....all about a month apart from each other.

The other morning Brooklyn scooted the toy basket against the couch and managed to climb up onto the couch. So here she is just chilling on the couch waiting for mommy to bring her her morning bottle. funny kid.


Brooklyn LOVES to help mommy do the laundry. She even puts things into the dryer for us. What a helper. We got this picture because she always tries to climb in...so we finally let her...with some help of course. :)

So, last week I put some gel in Brooklyn's hair hoping to "excentuate" her long, flowing hair.

Family update: sick, sick, sick. Yup, the girlies have been fighting colds all last week and just when we thought they were getting better today Brooklyn starting throwing up a lot. Kenzie also came up with cough this morning. And to top it off, Tom came home from work early because he wasn't feeling good. I just hope and pray that I don't catch anything or that I can stay healthy long enough for someone to feel better. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your posts:) I always check to see when they come up! What funny girls. Brooklyn looks like a little grown up sitting there on the couch. What a goof ball...at least we know the truth, she's trouble!:)

Miles and Bex said...

That cake looks yummy. Love the picture of Brooklyn in the dryer. Too funny.

Val said...

Love the painter's pallet birthday cake! I've never seen one like that before! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pic of the washing machine, almost laughed my head off, but may I make a couple suggestions, if you turn it on, use the warm/warm gentle cycle, no soap, and a bike helmet, just kidding, but can't you just picture her in there, oh the elves would be laughing tonight.
love dad--RWH

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker