Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Girls in pink dresses...






















Brooklyn kept trying to take her bow out and Kenzie did not agree.






I LOVE this pic of the girls.







Brittney's mom gave the girls these dresses and I thought the girls were too cute not to take pictures of them. We have been very busy. I was in Boise for 2 weeks just playing. Tom
flew up for Memorial weekend and we went up to the cabin. We LOVE going there. It was a great visit. We even went to DI and Grandma Faye bought some toys (in great condition) then we had a cleaning of the toys party when we got back. Brooklyn loves playing with her new toys. DI is the best. Brooklyn is a fun baby. She is so active. At night, she just drops and falls asleep very quickly. She STILL does the army crawl. I work with her daily to get her to crawl. She sure is quick at it. :) She is also climbing on to things. She thinks she's pretty big stuff. She loves eating cheerios, saltines, and graham crackers. Then again, there isn't a food she doesn't like. Kenzie is a dream baby. She rarely fusses and sleeps through the night. She gives us lots of big smiles and laughs. She loves making noises. She is also very strong. When we do tummy time she can lift her head all the way up so that her chest is up and can be seen. We go in for Brooklyn's 9 month and Kenzie's 2 month appointment next week. Yup, a little behind but we had to do it later because we were in Boise. I forgot to mention...I drove by myself to and from Boise with 2 babies. Note to all of those thinking of traveling in the car by themselves with more than 1 infant....DON'T!!! Let's just say that we are flying from here on out. I figured it out and it is cheaper to fly considering the gas prices. On a positive note, I did learn patience. I just love being a mommy and Tom is the best dad. He just loves his girls.

2 comments:

RUE-SLATS PARTY OF 8 said...

KENZIE IS GETTING SO BIG, she looks so much older. the girls look like they are going to enjoy each other alot in life.

Anonymous said...

Wow the pics of Kenzie are the most animated to date, maybe she is getting stronger, she'll need all she can get to keep up with Brooklyn. I think the parents will need some help and energy supplements in a few months, when these two get to be toddlers, it's going to be a jungle out there when that happens!!!!
Love the new dresses, and the holding hands pic, can't wait to see more.
love dad

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker