Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day and Big Girl stuff

Brooklyn was helping me unpack from our trip to I.F. and she found the binkies. She had to try all of them and keep them with her. It was quite comical to watch her try and crawl with them. She got very frustrated. I ended up having to hold them and her and go in the other room to put them with her toys. She sure is a determined little girl.
This is such a goofy outfit...mainly the hat. Poor kid didn't even have a say in the matter.

Such a big girl! She is getting so daring.


She LOVES it in this seat. Thanks again Maaret! I put Brooklyn and Kenzie facing each other and they were just laughing and holding on a conversation of noises. VERY CUTE!!! They just love each other.

She is quite the messy eater. Mainly because she has to have a spoon in each hand and she wants to feed herself. She gets very frustrated when I try to put the spoon in her mouth. She always "helps" me put it into her mouth. Still a great eater, nonetheless.

Kenzie is all grins. She is such a happy baby.



Kenzie is a little thumb sucker. It goes into her mouth quite frequently. We've tried the binky, but she prefers her thumb.


Happy Father's Day Tom! You sure are a great DAD!!!

2 comments:

Val said...

Michelle! It's Val Engstrom (Faldmo)! I found your page through Erin Gardner's! Congrats on your 2 girls! You are such a cute family! valfal.blogspot.com

Jerry and Maaret said...

aaawwwww.... they are so cute! makenzie looks so happy... and little brooklyn is so funny! nice pics, thanks fer sharing!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker