Thursday, June 21, 2007

News

Well, Brooklyn started climbing stairs yesterday. Tom stopped to see if she would climb the stairs...she did! She still needs a little bit of help, but she loved it. I'll post a pic of that when she wakes up.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ah utahs not so bad! wow your selling your house!? crazy! good luck with everything, moving and selling, and buying again! cute pictures by the way of the girls and fathers day!

Val said...

I know what you mean about getting out of Utah! After 8 years there, I felt like I was going crazy and needed to escape! Things will work out for the best! Good luck with your little stair climber!

Mary Grace said...

i approve of the utah escape plan. and i also approve of the two choices you chose as alternatives- idaho and alaska...we MUST be related! keep brooklyn climbing those stairs, and pretty soon let her graduate to rocks. those kinds of things are good to hear :)

Miles and Bex said...

I can't believe your house is on the market. Well we wish you guys the best. Hopefully something will open up in Ak soon. We would love to have you guys up here. It is actually really nice up here!

Jerry and Maaret said...

The kids look good... I wish I could meet them. It has been years since I have seen you guys. Jerry

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker