Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Anybody awake?

Fireworks after the show.









Last weekend, we took the girls to the Sawyer Brown concert. They LOVED it!



Brooklyn's 1st boat ride.





We saw a black bear roaming the campgrounds near McCall



Me and my girls, Jenn and Kennedy, Eva (Scott's wife) and Aniston


The girls thought they were pretty hot stuff standing on the table by themselves. Brooklyn, Kennedy and Aniston



Kennedy (Jenn's girl) and Brooklyn in a stroller.


Brooklyn's first ride on the 4 wheeler


Brooklyn basking in the sun.

Austin and Ryan Meck...Heather's boys

Grandma Rosy (Glenrose)...Michelle's Grandma and her Dad's mom

Well, thanks to Brooklyn...I am awake and it is 2:30am. She went to bed at 8pm then woke up screaming at 11pm. She has been up since then. When I put her in her crib she screams and Tom or Mackenzie can't sleep. It is a terrible cycle. So, I am just waiting for her to get tired, or waiting to see if Mackenzie heard us and wants to eat. I can't win. I thought we were doing so well with the thing called sleep. So, here are more pics mainly of our trip to Boise and to the cabin. I'll keep posting as long as Brooklyn decides she still wants to party. I have a feeling you will be getting to see a lot of pics. Enjoy!

4 comments:

erin said...

Michelle!!! How are you? This is Erin (Gardner) Langstraat! Megan (Bob) led me to your blog! I can't believe you have two beautiful girls!!! Congrats! You must be a saint to be able to handle 2 so close together! I bet you never sleep! I have a daughter that is 9 months old too! Where are you living now?

Mary Grace said...

hey halls!!! good to see some pictures up! i havent seen you in a while!! glad to see and hear everything is going well down there...one of these days i will come and see you- dont get out of idaho much these days...love you and tell the girlies i sad hi and for brooklyn to KEEP ON CLIMBING! :)

Miles and Bex said...

We love all the pictures. I love the one of the girls in the matching clothes. So fun. Don't give up on the sleep thing, it will come sometime. When it does, SLEEP.

Anonymous said...

hey Halls,
Love the pics, especially the ones in the new pink hats and dresses, they just have to be some of the world's cutest grandchildren!!!!
Kenzie seems so alert now, probably 'cause Brooklyn keeps performing for her, the visual stimulation is just too exciting, plus she is getting older, stronger and bigger by the minute, just keep 'em coming.
love dad.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker