Monday, April 06, 2009

Look who is SOOOOO BIG!!!




Grandma Hall gave Brooklyn a new bed! I think Tom was just as excited about the bed as Brooklyn was. He set it up within days of getting it. It is a trundle bed and Brooklyn AND Kenzie love it. We were this close to letting them sleep together then we remembered how much we love our own sleep. So, maybe another time. Thanks Grandma! Brooklyn is FINALLY sleeping through the night. We LOVE the new bed!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ahh, a perfect place for me to sleep when I come!

Brooke said...

I love trundle beds! I bet Brooklyn loves her new bed as well, and feels like such a big girl. I love seeing the excitement in kids eyes when they feel like they are so grown up. So cute!

Unknown said...

wow congrats!

Bonnie said...

Well that was very nice of Gma Hall to do that!! It's a very cute bed. YAY for Brooklynn!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker