
So for about a week now my girls (both of them!) have been going to the bathroom like big girls! We have had a few accidents here and there, but for the most part we've had successes. Now, I just need to get rid of diapers all together because obviously my girls are ready and I'm the one holding them back. So...HERE WE GOOOOOO!
6 comments:
Hmmm this picture looks familiar:) What goofy girls. Good luck with the potty training!
ooohhhh! Good luck with that! it's a tough transition... just remember to bring plenty of spare clothes when you go places :) I think it was definately harder for ME to let go of the diapers because I hate the accidents!
Woo Hoo! No more diapers for a little while.
YAY! I am so excited for you!
good luck!! i hope they keep up the good work for you!!
I am so happy for them (you:) Getting them trained together cannot be an easy task. What a good mommie you are. I love the picture.
Post a Comment