There was 1 day last week where the weather was somewhat decent....so we went to the park. The girls are just dying to be outside. This week we are supposed to have high 50's and 60's. wahooooo!
Glad to see you warmed up again! I had a great time visiting you guys, playing and partying!! and eating.... I still keep thinking about that vanilla and carmel popcorn! Yum. Miss you, MOM
Did you the email about Easter Sunday? We want Dany and Ashley to come too, do you have thier email address? I hope you guys can make it, we thought we could do an egg hunt in the back yard and BBQ!
3 comments:
She's cruising! You're such a good Mom Michelle taking them out to do those things!
Glad to see you warmed up again! I had a great time visiting you guys, playing and partying!! and eating.... I still keep thinking about that vanilla and carmel popcorn! Yum.
Miss you, MOM
Did you the email about Easter Sunday? We want Dany and Ashley to come too, do you have thier email address?
I hope you guys can make it, we thought we could do an egg hunt in the back yard and BBQ!
Post a Comment