Friday, April 03, 2009

Olives and Grandmas





Grandma Hall has come and gone, but I still have pictures to post with her in them! The girls (and Tom and I!) really enjoyed having Grandma Hall come to visit. We felt like the visit was too short, but very productive. Come back soon Grandma Hall!

Brooklyn is obsessed with olives. When I ask her what she wants for lunch she usually says, "Owives, Mommy". So, we have Hawaiian Haystacks about once a week because Brooklyn gets her olives and it is Tom's favorite food. Win win! She loves to put them on her fingers then when she eats them all she usually gets a refill. I usually go through 1 can before dinner then 1 can for dinner. Kenzie loves them too, but Brooklyn is fanatical with them.

The last picture has Kenzie in it too. She LOVES those shorts. She wants to wear them everyday. They have fish on them and she thinks that is pretty cool. She actually picks out her clothes for the day. Sometimes it works...:)

Potty training is going well. No accidents yesterday! I hope I'm not jinxing things. #2 is still a struggle. They both bring me a diaper to wear when they need to go #2. Any suggestions from you experienced folks?

4 comments:

Laura said...

In the last picture with Brooklyn with olives all over her fingers she looks like she's saying "Muahahahaha." :)

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

The monkeys are the cutest! I love it.

Krystal said...

Rachel just started liking olives too. We had olives last night for dinner, and I taught her how to put them on her fingers like Brooklyn has them. She thought that was great!! Life is great when you have Olives and Grandmas!! Cute post!

The Sanchez Family said...

so cute i used to put olives o my fingers but they dont fit no more lol....ging #2 in the potty...have you tried letting the go in the diaper then taking the diaper and brooklyn or kenzi woever de first and putting it in he potty and explain thats whee it goes ad maybe nex tme she ca try without the diaper (i did this with ysmin it is somewhat working we still are no ready for big girl underwear hough)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker