Saturday, April 26, 2008

Grandma came to MY house!

Brooklyn helping Mommy mop the floor to get ready for Grandma to come. She is such a good helper. Anytime I am cleaning she wants to help. We bought her a little broom and dust pan so she helps a lot with that. She also uses her play vaccum and vaccums with me. She is such a good kid and helper.
Mom making the valence for Kenzie's room.

Brooklyn LOVES grapefruit. She kept rotating each slice until they were sucked dry. Funny kid.

Brooklyn sharing her grapefruit with her sister.



Mom took the empty tube and showed the girls how to create a ramp with the ball. They thought it was sooo cool to see the ball come out the other end of the tube. Grandma's are so creative and fun.




Cabela's!!!

Brooklyn pointing at the fish.



Kenzie (left) and Brooklyn (right)

I think this is cute...I had my gardening classes this morning so Tom was in charge of the girls. He dressed them today all matching and even matched his clothes to them. Sooo cute. This made me smile. Tom is so cute with how he interacts with the girls.

Can you believe that George Strait was at Cabela's? AND he wanted a picture with MY mom. Lucky!

She wanted to be sooooo close to the animals. She tried so hard.


My mom came to MY house on Wed. and left today. :( We had a lot of fun. While she was here we (meaning my mom) made a valence for Kenzie's room, learned about freezer dinners, planned out how to enhance my yard, went to a gardening workshop, and then to Cabela's! Brooklyn went nuts at Cabela's. As soon as we walked in the store she immediately saw birds and was like "bir, bir" She wouldn't stop. Then we showed her the "fishhh, fishhh" and the animals. She was soooo cute with all the animals. She was so itense at looking at them that she would shake and clench her fists with excitement. I think we need to go to the zoo soon. She would LOVE it. The gardening workshop was amazing. I went to one of these a couple of months ago and loved it then. Wow...I just want to learn all I can about gardening. It made it all that better to be with Mom. I knew she was smart, but she is brilliant when it comes to gardening. She knew more stuff than most of the teachers. She never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for taking the time to come and visit us. It means a lot. The workshop gets me motivated to get my garden in. By the way, my peas are up and about 2 inches tall! YAY!!! Also, Guess who is back? Yup, Lou and Ben! We have family here again! It will be fun to see more of them.

3 comments:

Laura said...

We're glad to be back! I wish that everybody could see how intense Brooklyn was at Cabela's. We chased her around most of the store! She is definitely her father's daughter.

Unknown said...

wow that sounds fun, i want to have a garden someday, and you'll have to teach me. you look like you have TWINS!!! kz is almost as tall as brooklyn, and from behind i would swear they were twins! thats so cute how toms dressed them (even him) all alike. love that. hey you should post a pic of the valance all done and up, i want to see it! sounds cute! we miss you guys!!!

Jenn said...

I could have told you your mom is an AMAZING gardener!!!! Seriously, do you remember your beautiful yard?? I sure do. You are lucky because I am sure that you have inherited those genes from your mama! You can alway come and do my yard for me some day. =)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker