Sunday, April 20, 2008
Boise Trip Part 2: Day 2
Here is Sunday from our trip to Boise. We played outside again, made smores, and just enjoyed being around family. It was a very relaxing and fun trip. It makes me miss home.
Hailee and Ryan. Buddies. Check out Ryan's pants...or rather, what is outside of them. Sorry, Ryan, it will make for a funny story later in life. And of course, Brooklyn hangin with the big kids.

That night we roasted marshmallows and made smores. ahhhh I love beautiful weather and bonfire nights.


All of the kids were sliding down the shed ramp...yes, on their bums wearing a hole in their clothes. Brooklyn had to be in on this action.
Brooklyn sitting on her sister...again. She likes to do this often.


Laura was teaching Brooklyn how to do a hand stand. This is the back side of Brooklyn doing a hand stand. Thanks to Lou...she is still practicing here at home. Goofy kid.

Brooklyn kissing the swans. Mom and Dad said that all the grandkids love to give the swans big kisses. So funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'd say Ben makes a great super hero. I think we should nominate him for that every time! Tell Brooklyn I'll be there soon to continue our hand stand lessons. In the meantime, enjoy:)
cute pics!brooklyn does the funniest stuff! haha. love her hard hat, and her sitting on kz, andrew could relater to that. haha.
Cute pics! Looks like you had fun. I am jealous you got to go home.
Holy Cow! This is one of my most favorite posts, I loved the darling pictures of the kids, especially the ones in the sweeet wagon! I so want one of those. What a hoot it must have been for you to have all those precious little heads boundin' and leapin' all over the yard. I laughed out loud at those pictures of them. I'm so jealous that you were in Boise. Ahhhh, HOME! Glad that you had fun, thanks for the smiles!
Ahh, looks like so much fun, makes me miss not living closer.
We miss all those family fun times. and green grass, warm weather? must be nice! Ha Ha. Love you, mean it. Mom Hall
Post a Comment