Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another week in pictures

So, this morning Brooklyn woke up at 6..I wasn't ready to wake up so I stuck her in bed with me. Then Kenzie woke up at 7 and I still wasn't ready to wake up so I stuck her in with Brooklyn and me. Well, as you can see, I got booted out of my own bed at around 7:30. I should have just waken up at 6. :)
Kenzie was sooooo tired. She kept cuddling the blanket, but still managed to give me a smile for the picture.

Brooklyn trying on some shoes.

Brooklyn and her finger puppets.

This is what happens when you come home at 8 and the girls ate at 5:30.




Stufflebeams! Good Luck Laura in Arizona!




Kenzie was crawling under the table and got stuck. She does this quite frequently. Brooklyn was right there to help her.

Does this outfit make me look fat? We got a new scale and both girls were drawn to it...uh oh...I hope this isn't a glimpse of the future. :)

Kenzie climbed into the toy basket all by herself and stood up. She acts so big!




So, some cute things the girls have been doing are:
*Kenzie will follow Brooklyn EVERYWHERE...Brooklyn will occassionally look back to make sure she is being followed.
*Kenzie waves now!

*Kenzie now goes around the house and takes out all the night lights. She is also taking the white knobby things off the door stoppers. Brooklyn collects them for me and gives them to me. I don't know if she tattling or being helpful...I'll just give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's helping. :)

*Brooklyn LOVES (because I still haven't taken it down) the Christmas village I have set up in the basement. So today I let her play with some of the trees and little people. She went into the corner and set them up and played for like 20 min. It was so cute.

*We were in the basement working out and I needed to change Brooklyn's bum so I ran upstairs to do that and accidentally left the door open....well, our little escapee was found and had climbed 4 stairs. I won't be making that mistake again. :)
*Brooklyn LITERALLY will wrestle with Kenzie. She climbs on top of her and they roll. Kenzie usually laughs. It is funny to watch.
*While I am showering the girls smash their faces against the glass, I spray some water from the inside and they think they are licking the water. It is hilarious!

*Brooklyn is known as little klepto at the chiropractic office. If patients leave their purses on the floor, Brooklyn will take something out of it. She has taken sunglasses and a comb. Kenzie is known as chubaca from star wars because she makes that sound with her mouth. The receptionist requests I bring my girls to all of my appointments. She LOVES playing with them.

*Kenzie crawls over EVERYTHING...she doesn't let anything or anyone in her way. She will climb over the bottom of our end table, the legs of the table, toys, weights, ANYTHING.

5 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

wow, looks like thing are never dull at your house!

Unknown said...

aww your girls are so much fun! they really don't allow for dull moments, and i love how they play with each other, its so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love that you post some of the cute things your girls are doing as they grow. I can just picture them doing it. They are of course among the worlds most beautiful grandchildren. What can I say? They are adorable, everyone says so. Love you, Mom Hall

Anonymous said...

I miss those girls more and more each day. Heather and I were just talking about how we wished you lived closer. We can't wait to see you soon! I love you guys!!!

Val said...

You are such a good blogger. I love all the pictures and how you record all of your girl's achievements. They're growing up so fast!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker