with her food. This is 1 of her many creations.
This weekend we went to dinner with the Wardles (Tom's old roommate), went shopping and got the girls clothes for next winter (they are on sale now!!!), went swimming, and played games with Dan, Ashlee (Tom's cousins) and Dan and Cass. Fun times for all.


3 comments:
awwww love the pics!! wish i could have been there to play :)
Clearly you're too busy blogging to respond to my phone calls. haha I'll keep trying though, don't you worry:) Cute pics Michelle, the more I see them the more I miss you guys.
Miles just told me that you guys still can't get onto our blog. I added you to the list. So email me at dwellers@att.net with the email that you blog is registered under. Hopefully I can figure it out. SORRY! Your girls are so cute.
Post a Comment