Brooklyn took some jammies out of her laundry and tried to put them on. She has been doing this with any and all clothes. You can probably tell that I probably don't have any of my laundry in baskets anymore. :)
AIRPLANE!!!
Our little standing girl...
Brooklyn pointed at the camera so I got the camera and pointed at her. She started posing and these are the pictures she did for me. goofy kid.
I was eating some pretzels when Brooklyn came over, grabbed a handful then went to her spot (under the table) and ate them. She likes this spot because it has a backrest and a shelf to put her treats. The other day Tom found some fruitsnacks and treats on the leg of the table.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
They look so big! I can't believe we're missing Kenzie walking too...ugh. We sure miss you guys! I love you!
1 comment:
They look so big! I can't believe we're missing Kenzie walking too...ugh. We sure miss you guys! I love you!
Post a Comment