Saturday, December 08, 2007
Fun Times
So, last night Tom and I went to Forgotten Carols. This has become a tradition for us...5 years! It has such a sweet spirit. We love going. Well, we got to talking and we figured out that every year we go we get stuck in a snow storm. This year we came out of the performance to 2 inches of snow. Crazy! Tom also just got back from Tuscan, AZ. He had a quick business trip. He also finished up his 1st class for his MBA. Go Tom! I have been getting our 1st Christmas party planned and making lots of calls getting ready for court on Tuesday. We are taking our builder to small claims for a faulty driveway. Wish us good luck! Let's hope I don't flub up my name like at did at the adoption day of court. :) Well, enjoy the pics.
Kenzie LOVES cheerios. She may not have any teeth, but she sure is good at gumming things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What happy girls you have:) I think it's time Brooklyn learns how to sing boot scoot and boogie:) haha I love you guys! We missed you yesterday, but will see you soon!
i love the brain freeze one. thats so funny! you can just totally see brooklyn's crazy little personality in the her pictures! i can almost hear her little squeals when i see her pictures! haha.
Those girls are sooo cute. They look like they are going to have lots of fun, (and maybe wars) between them. Nice for them to be so close in age..
They are a fun age to watch, as they discover the world! Love you, mean it.MOM
Post a Comment