Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night...




I was cleaning out the fridge and look who found a seat just her size.
These are the Christmas decorations I made the Stufflebeams. Each decoration represents a member in their family. I also made a poem to tie it all together. I think I was wearing glitter for like 3 days.




So, we are headed to Boise for Christmas. We were planning on leaving on Wed., but you know how things go...it is a busy time of year. So, we are getting packed up and leaving today. Last night we had a mini Christmas with the girls. Brooklyn is an old pro with opening presents. She still insisted on opening this one certain present under the tree. It is the same present that she kept hauling back to her bedroom and hiding under her crib. Silly kid. We distracted her with other gifts so that made it ok. While Brooklyn did the unwrapping, Kenzie ate the wrapping paper. Last night we also went and visited the Stufflebeams. We got to see their Christmas home video. It was so cute and we could see some of where Brooklyn some of her cute mannerisms. Speaking of mannerisms...Brooklyn has come up with a walk. It is a limp walk that she pulled out of nowhere. No worries, nothing is harmed, she just does it then walks normal again. She is such a funny kid. Kenzie learned how to clap this last week. She is still such a happy baby. She is standing on everything and is getting quick with her crawling. She just follows Brooklyn and me everywhere. Well, Merry Christmas. Hopefully this group of pics will hold you through until we get back.

3 comments:

Val said...

Those girls are just too cute! So you're in Boise now? Kim Nye and I are goig out to lunch tomorrow. Let me know if you want to join us!

Mary Grace said...

awww merry christmas!! have fun in boise!

Unknown said...

very cute. thats so funny that brooklyn kept hauling one of the presents around. they are such cute girls! we miss you!MARRY CHRISTMAS!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker