Great Fall Pics! Kenzie and Brooklyn are looking more and more the same size. Very cute. Love you, mean it.
The babe's look like they are cold, their cute little noses are red, but they are abviously having a great time in the great outdoors.Love the pics-dad--RWH
Cute pics! I love the fall too! Can't wait for it to come around in the south!!! It's either felt like summer or winter...we must've skipped fall! :(
oh what cute pictures you have! we will have to try again when brooklyn wants to smile for us;)but the family ones of you guys are really cute!
Cute pics! I love them, there is nothing like fall pics.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great Fall Pics! Kenzie and Brooklyn are looking more and more the same size. Very cute. Love you, mean it.
The babe's look like they are cold, their cute little noses are red, but they are abviously having a great time in the great outdoors.
Love the pics-dad--RWH
Cute pics! I love the fall too! Can't wait for it to come around in the south!!! It's either felt like summer or winter...we must've skipped fall! :(
oh what cute pictures you have! we will have to try again when brooklyn wants to smile for us;)but the family ones of you guys are really cute!
Cute pics! I love them, there is nothing like fall pics.
Post a Comment