This is our little inch worm. She gets into the crawling position, but doesn't quite get the movement part.

Phew...that's a lot of pictures!!! Sorry for the overload. :) Well, life has been somewhat crazy around here. We've had Dan and Cass living with us the past week and now we have Grandma Hall. It will be hard to have the house quiet again. St. George sure was fun. The pics show some of the fun we had. We also went to Zions but I didn't have our camera with us. bummer. Well, Kenzie is getting more and more animated. She is getting pretty good at sitting on her own, but still tips over a bit. She is also learning to smack her lips and mimic us when we do it. She is a big jabber box too. It is so fun to hear her learn to use her voice, but I have to admit that some sounds are more pleasant than others. She reaches decibals that shouldn't be reached. She is getting more and more mobile as well. We'll put her down and she'll be across the room moments later. She loves to play with toys and she is learning to fight back when Brooklyn tries to take them from her. She has won a few tug o wars with her sister. :) Brooklyn is so busy. She is a go go go baby. She has also managed to get a couple of bruises on her face. She has a black eye and a bruise on her cheek. She got friendly with the end table and the tub. I don't think she will be as friendly in the future. Her newest thing is that she will cry when anybody leaves...stranger or not. It is like she is devastated. She sobs and runs to the window to see them leave. She is also learning some words. She says dan do for thank you, moooo for cow and dat for cat. She also points a lot. When we go for our walks she likes to wave at the cars then looks back to see if they responded. She loves to be rough housed and chased. She just squeals and wants more. Her top chompers are almost in all the way. Watch out she is unstoppable with any food! She LOVES books. It seems like that is all she wants to do anymore. I think I have all of our books memorized. Looks like we will be taking a trip to the library soon. Well, LONG post. Who knows when I'll post again. I'm heading to Boise for the weekend and week so it may be awhile.
4 comments:
Love all the pictures! The girls are getting so big.
Wow, you've been busy! I enjoyed all the pictures! Sounds like they're both growing up! Isn't it fun?!
AHHH love the pix! if you go to my photo albums in gmail there is an album from zion- (just scroll to the bottom of my blog and click on one of the albums and you should be able to find all the albums somewhere in there.)
I love the dresses! I also liked the sink picture. Hope you have fun in Boise!
Post a Comment