Saturday, September 15, 2007

More news

I guess we should let everyone know that we are no longer moving. Tom feels like moving is a bit premature and wants to learn more from his current job. So, we are taking our home off the market, unpacking some boxes, and getting ready for the next phase in life. Tom wants to get some certifications and start a masters program. Go Tom!!! I am a bit relieved from all of the stress, but kind of bummed out that I won't get to be near my sister and closer to Boise. Good news is that Cassie and Dan and little Andrew are moving here soon and we still have Lou and Ben and Danny and Ashley amongst other good friends. The birthfamily is wonderful and we are excited to be near them for a little while longer. We love our ward and neighbors so staying put is a positive thing. We were looking forward to some change, but feel like we need to stay put for awhile. Who knows...there may be something in store for us here. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! love the pictures and video! and GREAT news too, im so excited to have you around! we will probably be getting up there about conference weekend. see you soon!

Mary Grace said...

i am happy you will still be closer to me! who knows, maybe i will be up there this winter!

Val said...

Isn't it weird how the Spirit works sometimes? According to my own experience, it will all make sense many years down the road! I'm glad you don't have to deal with the stress of moving with 2 babies right now!

Miles and Bex said...

Yeah! We are glad you guys are not moving. Now we can see you when we come to Utah. Plus, we can keep looking for a job up here for you. We are seriously loving it up here. I think you would too. We will keep our eyes opened for a good job. I know BP is hiring on the slope for a safety person.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker