I've been tagged!
My husband...What is his name? Tommy
How long have you been together? 5 wonderful years!
How long did you date? Dated March 26, engaged May 11, and married Aug. 17 of the same year. Phew!
How old is he? The BIG 30 in October
Who eats more? Hmmmm, depends on the food. Regular meals, Tom but desserts and sweets, probably me.
Who said I love you first? Tom, but I think I kinda hinted that I wanted him to say it then I quickly said it back.
Who is taller? Barely Tom...we are about 1 inch apart, but I still wear high heals. :)
Who sings better? I love to sing more if that counts.
Who is smarter? I think we are smart in our own ways and areas.
Whose temper is worse? Sorry Tom! But that is you. He doesn't yell, but patience is a struggle. Who does the laundry? That would be me.
Who does the dishes? Me again. Tom helps with the girls while I do it, so it's a nice trade off.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tommy
Who pays the bills?Me.
Who mows the lawn? Tom and he does a darn good job at it.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Tom drives while I entertain the monkeys in the backseat.
Who is more stubborn? We both can be stubborn.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We're both pretty good at it.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but we wish we could afford to go to Alaska more! That is one cool place.
Who kissed who first? Tom kissed me and the TV blew up! Now, that's some chemistry!
Who asked who out? We never really dated. We just did a lot together. However, I did invite him to dinner and he came over every day after that.
Who proposed? Tom at the Henry Doory Zoo in Omaha, NE. I was very surprised and that is hard for Tom to do!
Who is more sensitive? If sensitive means someone who cries, then that is me, but if sensitive is someone who is in tune with others then that is Tom.
Who has more friends? Tom!!!
Who has more siblings? Same, same. 5 girls, 1 boy!
Who wears the pants in the family? The girls!
Now I tag....
Cassie, Maaret, Megan, Jenny, Erin, Becky
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that was fun!
Some of those answers seem familiar! J/K That was fun to read!
Post a Comment