Wednesday, October 11, 2006





Well, I was feeling pretty bad about leaving her in another room while I had to use the bathroom because she would SCREAM! So, yesterday I put her in the sink to see what she would do and she LOVED it! She looked in the mirror and at the lights. She didn't even cry. I just thought you might like to know that. Plus, I think the pics are way cute. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Mary Grace said...

she actually screams now? wow thats crazy. she is so cute!

Unknown said...

hahah!!! what a funny little baby. thats so cute!

RUE-SLATS PARTY OF 8 said...

SHE IS GETTING SO FAT AND CUTE. SHE IS A LITTLE BUTTERBALL.!!!

Jerry and Maaret said...

she fits so nicely in the sink.... and FYI you won't get to go potty by yorself for many years to come... Maggie is 3 and I still don't get to go by myself... or shower... or anything else. she's awful cute, though!

Anonymous said...

Yes she is just darling, and the pics are really cute, reminds me of a Geddes print, But REALLY, did you have to give us all the other info? That was almost sensory overload, too much, TILT!!!
RWH- dad and mom

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker