Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Thanksgiving...

First thing is first...we went to the dr. on Mon. for Brooklyn and she is now...drum roll...9 lb. 15 oz and 21 inches. She is an oinker! She is still eating 4.5 ounces and has given us a few nights of 6 hour increments, but usually 4 hours then wants to eat. She is such a good baby. She had her shots. That was rough...I don't know if it was for me or her. I hate to hear her in pain. She slept a good portion of the day and all through the night. They must have wiped her out. I'll post some more pics as soon as I can find the digital camera. I am 17 weeks. I have been feeling some flutters that I think are the baby. That is exciting.

Thanksgiving...Yeah! It looks like it is a go. We can't believe we will have almost everyone here!!! We ordered some beds and have everything to be scheduled to be complete in teh basement by the 20th of Nov. SO, there should be plenty of room. Tom and Uncle Keith are going to tile this weekend and then next weekend TOm and Miles are going to paint. We have the best family and friends! Ok, what I want to know is what you want the menu to be for Thanksgiving. I am planning on making the turkey/stuffing, orange rolls, squash, and red cabbage. Those are some of the dishes that are tradition to my side of the family. If you would like more food then please tell me what you will be in charge of. You can either email me or post a comment on what you would like to make/bring. Also, it is tradition for me to have some sort of ball game that morning. Is it a go? We are so excited to have everyone here. We are trying to find some fun things to do while here. We were thinking maybe a day in Park City or doing some dutch oven in the mountains. If you want to do something then let us know. Ok, I don't want to make this post too long so I will let you go.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i will make mashed potatoes, and we should bake a cheesecake or cream cheese pie. that is what i am gona bring to the table! and turkey bowl sounds good. dutch oven in the mountains sounds good if its not too snowy, park city sounds fun! congrats on getting your basement done! ty didnt like his shots either, the nurse stuck 3 like 2 inch needles literally ALL the way in his leg, COME ON LADY! is that really necessary!? i was so mad after we left. i thought the needles were gona go out the other side. he was over 13 pounds. doing well!

Jerry and Maaret said...

i better not be in charge of anything that people are going to eat... i may not be coherent for thanksgiving dinner...i'll see what i can do.

Mary Grace said...

umm i can be in charge of the turkey bowl (football game) and/or the turkey trot. its a 5K, so everyone start training NOW! if you need a training plan, let me know and i will email you one. and you can all call me coach of you want.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker